Think presents!! We have great presents for those who no longer live here or who are moving. Maybe you would just like a memento of what a great place in which we live. We have Newburgh mugs, wine glasses, notecards, shot glasses, wine openers, t-shirts and sweat shirts.
Our Visitors Center is a must-see stop when you come to town. Our Gift Shop offers EVERYTHING NEWBURGH, from Christmas ornaments to “Ghost Walk” tshirts to fashionable wearables that sport our logo to artist designed notecards. Free brochures tell about our town and other Southern Indiana tourist attractions (check our Virtual Brochure Rack here.)
We are inviting artists from throughout Southwestern IN to sell their art in our Historic Newburgh Gift Shop. We will be charging a 35% commisson to the artist. Plans are to expand our line of Historic Newburgh souvenirs and to make our gift shop a Historic Newburgh Destination.
Visit our shop at HNI headquarters, 517 West Main Street Newburgh, Indiana 47630.
We also have books for sale by local authors:
- 5o Year’s of Giving: Favorite Recipes Cookbook by The Women’s Club of Newburgh
- The Best Friends Trilogy by Sandy Andrews
- Best Friends Southern Indiana Summer of 1860
- Best Friends Beth Keeps Her Promise 1861-1865
- Best Friends The Great Depression 1929-1933
- The Captain’s Twins by Sandy Andrews
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Inner Strength by Amy Newmark with section by local author Mary Ellen Ziliak, RN
- Comedy Tragedy and Other Errors – the story of the Castle High School Theatre Department from 1964-1985 by Kathy Ewing
- Cooking with Kids: 26 Years Of Recipes and memories fromKitchen Affairs by Peg Neireiter
- Journey of a Lifetime by Julie Rosenbaum-Engelhardt
- MS: Beyond the Red Door by Dr. Rick Yeager and Mary Ellen Ziliak, RN
- No Greater Glory by Cindy Nord
- The Wild Flavor – Delectible wild foods to be found in field & forest & cooked in country kitchens by Marilyn Kluger
- Thunder from a Clear Sky by Ray Mulesky
- Truth & Tales by Midwest Writers’ Guild Members 2013
- We’re Combing the Beaches and Doing Projects by Donna Hendricks
- What I Thought I Knew by Barbara Stahura
- Why We Walked Away – Twelve former Catholic Priests tell their Stories.