Check out all of the wonderful things our community and region has to offer. Browse the links below or visit our office in downtown Newburgh to pick up printed copies of even more brochures. Come back often for updates!
Historic Newburgh, Inc. visitors materials:
- Download our complete visitors guide: 2016HNI_VisitGuideWEB(PDF download). This brochure includes restaurants, shops, lodging, attractions and services available in Historic Newburgh.
- HNI 2017 Event Schedule: HNI_EventCalendar_2017-18
You can get a real sense of our community by checking out the Newburgh Magazine published by the Warrick Standard. It can be viewed here or you can pick up a copy at many of the local merchants and at the Historic Newburgh, Inc. office at 517 West Main Street. Newburgh Magazine
- Angel Mounds State Historic Site
- Holiday World and Splashin’ Safari
- Victoria National
- Warrick County Museum
- Bluegrass Fish and Wildlife Area
- Garden of the Gods
- Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden
- Evansville African American Museum
- Wesselman Woods Nature Preserve
- Koch Family Children’s Museum of Evansville
- Reitz Home Museum